Skip to main content
- Borrowing and renewing materials: Check out this link for information on loan periods, renewals, fines and other information.
- Interlibrary Loan: Use this service to obtain materials not available at Southworth Library. Contact Glen Bogardus, our Interlibrary Loan Specialist, if you have specific questions about our ILL policies or procedures.
- Reserve Reading/Textbooks: The library contains a collection of many of the current semester's textbooks. Click on the Reserve Reading/Textbooks link to see a list of current semester textbooks, or search the reserve catalog by instructor name or textbook title using ROOsearch. Textbooks and reserve material are for "In-Library" use only.
- Chat Reference: 24/7 chat reference is available from the library website by clicking either the Live Chat or Ask Us 24/7 icons, or using the online chat utility available on the library pages. Connect with a librarian live anytime you need research assistance!
- Library Instruction: Use the online form available on the library website to request that a SUNY Canton librarian offer a library instruction session for your class.
- Extended Hours During Final Exam Week: We are pleased to be able to offer 24-hour availability for extended access to study space, technology, tutoring, research tools and professional guidance during Final Exam Week each semester. Please see each semester's schedule for exact dates and times.