Welcome to the course guide for ENGL 101: Composition and the Spoken Word taught by Professor Kavaloski.
In this guide, you will find links to the most useful databases and resources for identifying and locating information for your paper on Art Spiegelman's Maus. Use the blue tabs above to navigate through the pages of this guide.
- Literary Criticism - Use this tab to help guide your search for literary criticism of Maus.
- Historical Background - Use this tab to help guide your search for historical background on the Holocaust.
- Survivor Accounts - Use this tab to help guide your search for personal accounts (primary sources) from Holocaust survivors.
- Citations - This page explains how to cite sources in MLA style, the preferred style for papers on literature.
- Evaluating Online Resources - Use this tab to learn how to evaluate websites and find credible information online.
- Help - Confused? Need some help? Use this page to get in touch with librarians who can help you with your research.