These are the items you'll find on the library's shelves.
1. Try a title or keyword search on your topic.
2. Look at several relevant records and note words and phrases from the "subject" area.
3. Go back to the search screen and search BY SUBJECT using the words you identified in step 2.
4. When you find something useful, copy down the call number and location.
5. Use the "Format" limiter under Advanced Search to limit your search to specific formats like Music, Visual Materials (VHS, DVDs etc.)
Subclass K Law in general. Comparative and uniform law.
Subclass KB Religious law in general. Comparative religious law.
Subclass KBM Jewish law
Subclass KBP Islamic law
Subclass KBR History of canon law
Subclass KBU Law of the Roman Catholic Church. The Holy See
Subclasses United Kingdom and Ireland
Subclass KDZ America. North America
Subclass KE Canada
Subclass KF United States
Subclass KG Latin America - Mexico and Central America -
West Indies. Caribbean area
Subclass KH South America
Subclasses Asia and Eurasia, Africa, Pacific Area, and Antarctica
Subclass KZ Law of nations