These are the items you'll find on the library's shelves.
1. Try a title or keyword search on your topic.
2. Look at several relevant records and note words and phrases from the "subject" area.
3. Go back to the search screen and search BY SUBJECT using the words you identified in step 2.
4. When you find something useful, copy down the call number and location.
5. Use the "Format" limiter under Advanced Search to limit your search to specific formats like Music, Visual Materials (VHS, DVDs etc.)
SUNY Canton's Southworth Library Learning Commons utilizes the Library of Congress Classification system to organize books and other resources. Check out the following sections to get the best materials on Dental Hygiene.