1. Try a title or keyword search on your topic.
2. Look for useful "subject" or "descriptor" words. These will either be in a list on the results page, or you may need to look at a number of individual records.
3. Go back to the search screen and search BY SUBJECT/DESCRIPTOR (not by title/keyword) using the words you discovered in step 2.
4. Be sure to take advantage of:
5. When you find an item you want, use ArticleLinker to get it.
Search individual databases. Most relevant for this subject are:
Over the summer, the library added BoardVitals to our Stat!Ref database. BoardVitals is an NCLEX prep tool that any SUNY Canton student can register to use. So when it’s time to prepare for your test, make sure to utilize this awesome resource!
Instructions for New Users:
1. Visit https://www.boardvitals.com/users/sign_up and make sure to use the organization or institution email address for registration. (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Click the signup button and the system will send a validation e-mail.
3. Check your e-mail and click on the validation link in the e-mail.
4. You can login here: https://www.boardvitals.com/users/sign_up