These are the items you'll find on the library's shelves.
1. Try a title or keyword search on your topic.
2. Look at several relevant records and note words and phrases from the "subject" area.
3. Go back to the search screen and search BY SUBJECT using the words you identified in step 2.
4. When you find something useful, copy down the call number and location.
5. Use the "Format" limiter under Advanced Search to limit your search to specific formats like Music, Visual Materials (VHS, DVDs etc.)
SUNY Canton's Southworth Library Learning Commons utilizes the Library of Congress Classification system to organize books and other resources. Check out the following sections to get the best materials on various Health Science Careers.
R Medicine, Medical profession
RA Public health, Forensic medicine
RK Dentistry and Dental hygiene
Use the green tabs above to find the main resources for Health Science Careers. Other search options include specific health science careers, and certain aspects of health and medicine. These might include conditions and diseases, certain categories of patients, and other related topics.